Thursday, April 21, 2005

Seesh..what's with it these days...

Zzz...

*snores*

I have no idea why I'm so tired these days.

Sleeping in lectures.

Sleeping in tutorials...

Whee...

Ah well.

Aremis Fowl novels are still for children, after all. But still, children books can be really nice to read. No stupid twists and stupid plots. Just a good, clean story, with a decent ending (although it is going to continue for a few books, I think)

Ah well. But still, not my type. I've always been a fan of Traitor and Rainbow Six.

Now, to get some decent rest.

Then again, I have to wonder, why the heck did she lend me a book, something which I did not ask for? You don't do that too often, not until you chatted the guy some, then asked if he had read the book before. Imagine if I had read the book, it whould have been teh funnay. Damn.

How annoying. I always seem to be distracted by those ear-rings of hers, dangling down. On any other girl, it would have appeared to be something too heavy. However, for her face, I have to say it's just perfect.

Damn. This is getting into me.

I'm getting too old for this job.

"You probably are..NF.."

Shut up.
--

Song of (whatever) has been changed to Hoshi no Kagayaki yo, yet another one of my latest...signings. It is the 15th opening theme of Detective Conan (which is about to have it's 21st ending theme in a few weeks time.. >_> Seems like it isn't going to end in a while...). It's by ZARD. ot one of my favourite songs from her, as I still prefer the guitar background from the 4th opening theme which she did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home